Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

So many things to say, so little time

Do I talk about how sore I am from doing my Brazlian Butt DVD last night, or do I talk about how perfect George Clooney always looks?  How about the outstanding review I just recieved this morning from my boss who is encouraging me to be myself because it has a calming effect on the office?  Or maybe the haircut I'm considering. Decisions, decisions.....

I certainly am sore from doing the Bum-Bum (prounounced boom-boom) last night.  It was a kick-ass workout, hehehe, and I am feeling the effects of it this morning. I was hoping I wouldn't be so sore because I do not want to end up not exercising while I recover.  I will attempt the cardio workout as prescribed this afternoon and I hope it doesn't have too many squats!

George Clooney.  Ah, what can I say?  If it wasn't for his politics, he would be the perfect man.  I recall seeing him a few months ago in front of some congressional committee and he was dressed in a gray suit.  I could almost smell his cologne through the television!  Every hair was in place and I can't say that I've ever seen a more impressive-looking man in my life. He was just gorgeous.



This morning, I ran across a couple of pictures of him with Ewan MacGregor at the premier of their movie, Men Who Stare at Goats. Both of them looked so handsome but George is like a tall drink of water.  He looks good no matter what he does.  His little Italian bird is a lucky woman.  Like most men, all he has to do is keep his mouth shut and stand there and be handsome, and I'll be happy.

I'm not really sure about this yet but I'm considering getting my haircut like this (of course, I wouldn't mind having her body either but that isn't something I can go to the beauty parlor to get!):



I think the cut would look good on me but then I would have to style my hair every morning and I absolutely hate doing that!  Sometimes I just want to put my hair in a ponytail, especially on those really hot days and anyone living in Phoenix knows that ends up being about 300 days of the year!  On the other hand, this style is short enough to be cool AND look good during the long summers.

0 comments: