Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Daycare Days

Matthew started a new daycare yesterday.  One that is closer to home so that I don't have to drive 25 minutes out of my way to pick him up.  Drop off was tough, so I"m told, and Daddy felt horrible to leave his little boy screaming on the floor.  Oh well, such is life.

Last weekend I was recovering from the stomach flu.  I am now in full steam ahead on a cold.  The worst thing about it is that my eyes are watering like crazy and my mascara is running down my face!  In addition, I generally sound like a frog from my sore throat.  However, I need to recuperate before I see my Dad this weekend, as I'm sure it wouldn't be very good to be sick around him in his failing health.

I'm looking forward to seeing my sister this weekend.  It would be nice if it were under better circumstances but it will still be all good.  I hope to hit the park on Saturday night for a couple of hours before I head home on Sunday.

0 comments: