Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Shakology and Bodybuilding.com

I had received my monthly order of Shakology - by far the best meal shake I have ever tasted (I swear, its like a fast-food chocolate milkshake!) - and with it came 2 workout videos: a 30 minute and a 50 minute workout. Since I have been bored with P90X, I decided to do the 30 minute workout.

I didn't much care for the woman who was leading the workout but it was a nice little routine. It was an intense little workout - perfect for anyone just beginning to exercise. It wasn't enough for me personally but if you are short on time, its a good workout.

Yesterday, I also renewed my relationship with Bodybuilding.com and the transformation stories on that site. It was re-energizing for me to get back on track with my eating and exercise. After all, I won't lose the weight and transform by body unless I work at it.

One of the things I noticed is that most people eat the same foods over and over again. Some of them even note in their blogs that the same diet can get boring. But the foods are all clean and lean.

Another motivation was looking at my thighs in shorts last night. I was giving Matthew a bath and noticed the cottage cheese thighs reaching down to my knees!! Yuck!!! I have to work that crap off.

0 comments: