Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2010

New job

I started my new job this past week and I have to say that I love it!  It is very hectic and busy but there are no projects to do for days on end and everyone is of the same mindset to get the work done as quickly as possible so everyone can go home for the day.  It appears that Mondays and Tuesdays are usually very busy and the rest of the week, the work dies down althought I'm sure this can change at a moment's notice.

The downside is the drive home.  I am much further and getting to pick up Matthew at daycare is a challenge.  Hence, I have decided to put him in a daycare a little closer to home so that Steven can pick him up if I'm going to be late. That should release the pressure on me to get home right away if things get busy at work.

I haven't worked out all week since I've been trying to get my bearings on my new schedule.  I received Brazlian Butt workout from Beachbody.com and I would like to try it but again, I don't really have the time yet.  Our heater went out during this storm and we have to try and fix it or get it fixed.  Greg is a fantastic handyman and he can usually fix just about anything.

0 comments: