Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Beauty

Yesterday, I went to Barnes and Noble at lunch to look for the latest decorating magazines.  As I walked over to the interior design section, I saw Barbra Streisand's book,  My Passion for Design.  I had heard about the book and had seen a picture or two but didn't think about it beyond that.



Now, I may be a little late with this but I tell you, if you have the chance, pick up this book!  Her house is breathtakingly beautiful.  I gasped at every picture.  Of course, it was decorated with a million dollar budget but I was more in awe of her taste in art, color and form.  Her attention to detail is impeccable and her creativity show through in every room.

Here is a sampling....









1 comments:

Splenderosa said...Reply to comment

OMG, that closet !!
Lovely post. I need to see this book.
xx's