Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Sartorialist

One of my favorite fashion blogs is The Sartorialist which shows pictures of fashionable people around the world.  I used to think that all the pictures were of models because they were all young and skinny and this guy was a fashion photog but according to his profile, that isn't the case.  The more I visit the blog, the more pictures of older people I see. However, I've yet to see any overweight people.  Then, I had an awful thought - what if all the fat people are in America???  I've heard recently that the U.S. is now the fattest nation on the planet.  I keep having visions of the movie Wall-e.  For those of you who have seen it, you know what I'm talking about.


Egads!  I can either go drown my sorrows in a chocolate cake or I can spend a few minutes on the treadmill.  Hmmmmmm.

5 comments:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...Reply to comment

Good Morning BAM Sweetie...
What a wonderful share. I am not familiar with this site, but I will check it out. (Loved the movie Wall-e.)

I say have a little piece of cake and then hit the treadmill. Get the best of both worlds.

Love your blog. Happy to meet another person from Arizona. Are you from Phoenix? Would love to meet you. We are going to be have a tea in March I believe for all Arizona bloggers. I will keep you informed when I get all the details.

Country hugs sweetie...Sherry

Anonymous said...Reply to comment

have your chocolate cake AND the treadmill! And then go for tea with Country Wings!

Thank you for your kind comment at Rags today.

Unknown said...Reply to comment

@Country Wings in Phoenix
I would love to go to tea in March!!

No, I am not from Phoenix. I'm a California girl who was one of many who made the exodus out of the Golden State.

Unknown said...Reply to comment

@Terri
ehehe that is the best advice!!!LOL

Carolyn said...Reply to comment

I enjoy the sartorialist too... and I find the pictures to be so inspiring! but I'm not sure about whether the US is the fattest country. Here in Australia we get told that WE are the fattest country!
Thankyou for your comment on my blog!